APA Photoshop Class Materials
As I promised in class today, I've created 2 Photoshop actions to separate two layers for you all. Please use the appropriate action according to the bit depth of your image.
Please read the instructions carefully!
- Download the actions here: Skin Retouch Photoshop Actions
- Locate the downloaded file. Double click the file to install to Photoshop.
- Open a NEW IMAGE to test the action. (Do not run the action with the working file today in class, because it already had two Tone & Texture layers in the file. Don't mess it up, we will use that to continue in the next class)
- Here is how you run the action:
- First click on the "Play" button (if you don't see that there, click on the menu Window > Actions.
- Choose the correct action base on your file bit depth.
- Click on the little "Play" at the bottom bar (indicate with #3 here in the picture)
Good luck everyone and keep Photoshoping :)